Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1st Day of School!

Can you believe it! Charli Ann is off to Kindergarten! She has been so anxious this weekend asking me a ton of questions about school. She has been telling EVERYONE about school...I was afraid she was going to start her normal "freaking out" once we got out to the bus stop. That was not the case. She hollered down the street to another boy waiting "Hey, I am waiting for the Apple bus!" He yelled back "You are on the Apple bus too??"
Grandma Butler & Papa Schuchard came by to wave to Charli as she left on the bus.


I followed the bus like any neurotic mother would! I stood back though and let the teachers do their thing. They got the kids off the buses, and to the teachers with no problems. It is like they have done this before! Who knew!!


So now I am home, pacing the house wondering what to do til 4pm! Conner is in heaven...he gets to play with all the toys without his sister taking them from him. I guess I can clean or something huh?
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

that makes me so proud and sad!!! She looks so small! I know it must have been so hard to watch her go to her first day of Kindergarten! WOW!!! She looked so sweet and so ready to go! I am glad she was excited and can't wait to hear how it went. you did better than I. I didn't leave the parking lot for a week when Hannah went to her preschool class when she was 3. :) Thank you for sharing. My (happy)heart goes out to you both!:)