Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

I don't have any new pictures this go around...just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I am certainly looking forward to this new year. With the holidays finally behind us I can't wait to clean up and get back to scrapping. My mom and I have been trying to re- arrange the basement area to make it "liveable" for us. I want the kids to be able to play while I scrap...sounds simple, but it takes a lot of effort - especially with my boy! Anywho...I hope to start some Valentines Day projects here shortly. Will post as soon as I get something done!

2 comments:

Sprytebyrd said...

Happy New Year, Carol! Can't wait to see your valentine projects! I love the hearts and pinks and reds, too, so I'm excited to get started! Have Fun!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I never liked Valentine's day, lol. I do now that I have kids though. It is something I never celebrated. I LOVE making Valentines for my family though. Cant wait to see your goods:o)!!
Happy New Year Sweetie!