Sunday, March 29, 2009

Time is flying by...

I am unsure what happens to my days lately. The last 3 weeks we have been dealing with colds, sinus headaches, ear infections, and that nasty high fever virus that is going around. In the mist of all this my baby girl turned 6! I just can not believe how big she is. Charli Ann is the love of my life, I can't imagine my world without her in it and I am so glad she is mine! She is getting so smart and just so creative every day. Right now as I write this she and her dad are making ice cream with her ice cream maker that she got as a present.

We have been planning for what seems like a year for her birthday party. We decided to do a Carnival Theme for her party. Nick made an awesome Plinko game that got rave reviews! We also had Monster Basketball, Ring Toss, Bean Bag Toss, and a Duck Pond Game. All the games revolved around Charli turning 6 - so the kids had to score 6 points on the games to win a prize.

Then we had cake and ice cream and Charli got to open up all her presents. Her friends outdid themselves in this area - we are truly blessed! Here are some pictures of our day... sadly I have none of Nick dressed up as a clown...I am unsure how I missed getting that!!










No comments: